Dating back to 3000 BC, massage is probably the oldest method of alleviating pain and symptoms of disease for promoting good health. It can be used to maintain and enhance the health and wellbeing of the entire body.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Relieves joint pain, headaches, and pain caused by rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Deepens and promotes relaxation
- Combats the effects of stress
- Strengthens your immune system
- Releases endorphins
- Improves sleep
- Softens hardened muscles and muscle knots
- Eliminates spasms and improves muscle coordination
- Improves joint mobility and increases range of motion
- Aids recovery from pulled muscles or sprained ligaments
- Can help to lower blood pressure
- Stimulates the flow of lymph fluid and blood circulation which increases the nourishing blood supply to your tissues
Check our Services and Rates and Purchase Gift Cards.